Installing and running Bay ROES under Mac OS does not require Java to be installed separately. This is because the installer file (launch.dmg) includes an embedded version of Java. Because of this, the Java cache files will need to be cleared a different way:
- Save your order in progress, then close Bay ROES.
- Open a Finder window.
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen (the Apple menu bar), click the Go heading.
- From the drop-down menu that opens, click Go to Folder.
- In the Go to Folder dialog, type in ~/.roesenginecache (the dialog may capitalize some of the letters, but it is not case-sensitive).
- The .ROESEngineCache folder will open in the Finder window.
- Right-click on the .ROESEngineCache folder, and select Move to Trash, or you can simply click + drag that folder to the Trash.
- Reopen Bay ROES by double-clicking either the icon on the Desktop, or the one in Applications.