NOTE: All custom sizes require that the file be cropped to the desired size.
Photographic and Fine Art Paper Prints
- Order the next largest standard size up that will entirely fit your desired custom size.
- When ordering through Bay ROES, the All/More Sizes tab will show a larger selection of sizes that may be a closer fit to your custom size.
- Drag in the image file into the print area in the center. Click once in the print area, and a toolbar will appear below:
- Click the button with the 4 arrows. When the arrows point outward, the image will be set to Crop, which will fill the print area and crop the image. When the arrows point inward, the image will be set to Fit, which shrinks the image to fit within the print area.
- Add it to the Cart.
- In the Cart, add Instructions about which items are custom sizes, and what the sizes are.
- If you need a custom-size border, be sure to indicate that as well.
- The preview in ROES for the image may not be correct, but we will set up the proper size per your Instructions.
- Select the Custom Size Giclée Canvas product, at the bottom of the list of sizes.
- Enter your desired custom size in the Options section.
- If you are ordering the Natural Wrap style (image wraps around the frame), you will need to account for the material that wraps around on the sides and back. Please refer to the Canvas Wraps page for specifics.
- Add the product to the Cart.
- Instructions regarding the custom size are not required.
- The procedure is the same for the Fine Art Canvas prints, except that there is no need to account for the image wrapping around.
Currently, no other products can be made in a custom size.