Support Center

Putting a California Resale Permit on file

We charge sales tax on all orders shipping within the state of California. If you are a California resident and have a Resale Permit, you may put that information on file with us, and we will not charge sales tax on your orders.

If you are not a California resident, you may still apply for and hold a California Resale Permit by contacting the CA State Board of Equalization.

To put your Resale Permit on file with us, please fill out the attached Resale Certificate form, sign it, and then email it to our Accounting Department supervisor: Please include your Customer ID number in the email as well.

After the permit information is on file, you may select the "Tax Exempt" check box in the Account Information section of the Bay ROES checkout process.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found